Tuesday, April 27, 2010

me and my bestfriends 2

hey everyone since I have told you how we are alike I should tell you a little how we are different.
I am more athetic and like to be outdoors and run and get dirty. Kayti is one that if you will give her a book she would rather spend all day reading it then spend a minet outside. She doesn't like to run she actually likes to just take it easy and not do much. Olivia is one that doesn't like to do much ether. She likes to read and ride her horse. She is not much of a runner. She likes to not rush make shure that everything is to her satifaction. She is very good at that. She likes to rodeo. She likes to be quiet and keep to herself most of the time. Both of my friends do good in school and are diciplined to keep up the work that they do. So even though we are very diferent we are always tied into doing somthing with eachother. Like hanging out while our parents have classes, when we are done with our classes. When we are just hanging out because we can. We are always friends. Unless the earth is split in three and we are all on different parts, we are always going to be the same friends that we always have had.

1 comment:

  1. Spelling Lizzy!!!!!!!!!!!

    You and Olivia are my best friends, and I think we will always be best friends. At least I hope so!

    kayti

    ReplyDelete